591 Spring Exhibition - countdown for submissions
You are invited to participate in "Born in the 80's", 591 online Spring Exhibition. The exhibit will be on show from March 14 - May 30, 2010.
Please send 1 - 5 pictures to the email-address below. All pictures will be looked at - but there is no guarantee in publishing all pictures we receive.
Send your suggestions of pictures ( 1-5 photos) to:
Pictures should be max 800 pixel width or height and 72 dpi. Jpeg, jpg.
Square formate could be max 600x600.
There are three ways to participate:
1. You are a photographer born in the 1980's
2. You were not born in the 80's but you have taken portraits of persons born in the 1980's ( they could be taken 25 years ago or yesterday)
3. You were not born in the 80's but you have taken the picture/pictures in the 1980's.
The idea is to create an exhibition that will tell us something about the people born in the 80's. How do they look? How do they look upon the world? Where did they come from - what was the "look" of the 80's.
We hope the result will be something more than the general cliché about the 80's - let us call it a three-dimensional version of the decade.
1. The Look of the 80’s (pictures taken between 1980 and 1989)
2. The people born in the 80’s (portraits of people born between 1980 and 1989)
3) The Vision of photographers born in the 80's (pictures taken by photographers born between 1980 and 1989)
JOIN the Facebook group "Born in the 80's"